Sunday, April 10, 2016

In this Week's Episode...

1. Vegas was sublime. So sublime that I had to use the word sublime.

2. The entire week after Vegas I felt like I was catching my breath from Vegas, lol. But things went on as usual, poetry picked back up, bible study picked back up, my weekend has been great.

I wanted to take a minute to say taking the leap of faith that I have taken is not easy. I went to Vegas with no cushion or comfort and immediately got back to work as soon as I returned to Houston. There's more than one thing to stress about. But I don't feel stressed. I feel hopeful. I feel like I'm not worried, like I'm covered. If I don't start my career in the next few weeks, maybe I would start worrying and trying to plan and panicking, but I don't even feel like it's going to come to that. I think God has a plan for me and in a short time I'll see it start to unfold. Have I had to make some sacrifices already? Yes. But like Blac Chyna, I'm playing the LONG game. I have a possible RTF career job on the line and I'm claiming it as mine. I'm claiming they're going to call this week and I'm going to wow them in an interview and start a new path. Right now, there is no plan B, because I have that much faith. And some people may say that's not smart, but my heart says this is all going to work out. If you're reading this and you are on the struggle bus so that later you can be on the private jet of your dreams, know that your efforts are not in vain. We all have to survive one way or another, but what says we can't go for what we want? Tighten your belt and try it. And if it doesn't work, you can build back to where you were, but for me, the risk would be more than worth the reward.


No comments:

Post a Comment