Wednesday, December 14, 2016

I Believe I Can Fly


I didn't abandon you, I promise! Lovely readers, I have great news. So if you've been reading this blog, you're aware I started it as a way to have some consistency and a way to speak about things I care about, hence the diary part of the name. I appreciate everyone who has been on this journey with me in 2016. As of this week, my writing has been recognized by this awesome blog called The Birdhaus. It's a collective of bloggers voicing their opinions on a multitude of topics. I will now be taking my talents to South Beach (aka their site) and I'm very excited about it! We're up and running, and I will still be giving you all the thoughts that fall out of my brain, just in a different location. I never imagined I would get picked up by a bigger site, but it just means that you and someone else values what I have to say and I'm thankful for your loyalty. I'm going to leave this writing here for now, for anyone who needs to reference it. I urge you all to visit The Birdhaus, in turn visiting me and an amazing group of women who aren't afraid to fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment